Thursday 25 April 2013

Hey hey!Yesterday was one of my close friends's 21st birthday.We were all so hyped up about it.In my country 21st birthdays are a major thing,like of all of your birthdays,the 21st should be the one that gets the most attention,you need to go all out and celebrate.Unfortunately for me,on my 21st birthday i was in a wrong place at the wrong time,with no one to celebrate with,but my laptop,so i really don't have anything to show for it :( Anyway,the birthday girl and i discovered a new cafe in town a few weeks back,very classy,the type she likes,so we decided it was where we would go for her day.She ordered that we all go for a classy look to suit the place.Here is a few pics :)
                                                            * The birthday girl :D





Tell me what you think about my look.I got the shoes from Centro obuv (Russia),the dress from Gloria Jeans and the bag from BIANCO(Sweden).We are having a wintry spring here so i had to throw on a jacket.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your dress and this bag is just superb.
    Happy Birthday to your friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun.Will pass the Bday message))

      Delete