Monday 6 May 2013

The Queen.

I have had these photographs of my mom since 2010.She gave them to me in an album when i left for Russia,well i asked for them,cause i always thought she looked cool,and i wanted to always be looking at her.I scanned them a while back so that i have soft copies of them in my lappy.Today i was going through them and found myself missing her so much and i was like,what if i make a post on my blog?..so yeah,that's how i ended up here.All of these are from 1980s before she had me.I think she looked really cool and stylish,what do you think?








                                                              I want that bag mommy.




                                                           Mum + the machine.Hahaha!

2 comments:

  1. Your mum had such style! Wow! Love her in that shot wearing the shorts, girl WERK! This is a really great gift as memories tend to get fuzzy. I know this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl))I love her hair,i can't get mine to be an afro,it gets really painful.Now my job is to keep the photos safe,she managed to keep them for over 20 years.

    ReplyDelete